In need of support from, or have questions for, marketers or marketing agencies providing services in the Event Marketing niche/industry? Deposit applied towards final cost.
One-time Marketing Support Request. (BETA – Lead Generation Feature). Deposit applied towards final cost.
In need of support from, or have questions for, marketers or marketing agencies providing services in the Event Marketing niche/industry? If so, create an email ticket to receive a response, or feedback, likely from multiple potential leads.
Note: Businesses replying to email ticket may not reside in your local area. Please specify your location in your ticket and if you’re open to feedback from businesses outside of your local area.
Members Only! To complete this request click the Help tab and log in to gain access to ticket resources.
Create a New Email
Perform the following steps to create a new Support email:
- Name: Enter your full name.
- Email Address: Enter your registered email address.
- Email Subject: *Event Marketing Support*
- Email Description: Type the question you have for businesses in this directory.
- Category: Marketing Support – Event Marketing Support Request.
- Product: Event Marketing Support Request.
- Location: Enter the name of your City & State.
- Lead Services: Specify if interested in hearing back from Local Only or Nationwide agents.
- Confirm Recaptcha, GDPR, & Terms.
- Click Submit Ticket.
- Click here to create your FREE Community account.
- Directory Support Agent Request product purchase required for Business Owners interested in receiving email ticket inquiries / notifications.
Disclaimer: there is no guarantee of connections from customers as a Directory Agent.
The Of The City (ofthecity.xyz) listings directory is designed to serve as the connector, lead generator, ensuring a fluid exchange between the seller and the customer/buyer/user. Therefore, it is not, nor can it be involved to control, in any manner, any type of transaction between either side. See Full Disclaimer.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.